Sports capping is a bloated field. I provide excellent analysis and capping for football (soccer), hockey, and other sports in leagues across the globe.

Official Twitter: Twitter.com/TomJSports
Official email: tomjsports(at)gmail(dot)com


Info is for entertainment purposes only!!

Monday, April 2, 2012

The Groundrules

Basically everyone has a different notation system and I am no different.  I will post starting time (in GMT or CET for football/tennis; if it is a North American League, I will use EST), sport, league, play with odds, and an amount of units.  Most, if not all of my straight plays are to win.  So a +300 at 10x is  risk 3.33x to win 10x.  Forecasts or straight scores with very large odds are usually risk, and will be notated as such, but will usually be small, 1x, 2x, etc. My notation for units will be different in that it is percentage based.  So 5x is 00.5% of your backroll, 10x is 1%, 20x is 2%, and so on.  So a with a £10,000 bankroll, a 5x play is £50, 10x is £100, and 20x is £200.  The reason I do this is not all bankrolls are the same, and it's easier to calculate confidence on plays with a percentage.

For example:
19:35 Football EPL Manchester United -1.5 v. Blackburn -120  10x

Is a play at 19:35 in the EPL for ManU -1.5 at -120 whilst wagering to win 10x, 1% of your bankroll, which would be £100 with the example above.

Obviously, since this is based on percentages, the winnings cannot be directly summated and unit size changes per day.  However, I will update units and plays by summating for simplification sake.

I will accept donations for my plays.  Contact me via email for Paypal or Amazon Payments information.  However, I suggest in lieu of donating to me, donate to your favourite charity.  I would suggest the International Red Cross or Médecins Sans Frontières.

Shoot me a follow on Twitter, where I will post my plays as well, perhaps quicker and more abridged: http://www.twitter.com/TomJSports

Updated 19-Jun

No comments:

Post a Comment